Fixing up Tanner’s room

Tanner’s room was in the most need of a make over. I fight the urge to fix things randomly around the house and try to focus on finishing one room completely before moving to another room. He already had navy and red bedding so I found some fabric with those colors to make some cornices for over his windows. New blinds and a fresh coat of paint. I had previously bought the stop sign at an antique store and we added a collection of license plates from our cars in different places that we have lived and added an Ohio plate to the collection. I will eventually replace his carpet when I get ready to re-carpet my room at the same time.



His bedding is in the wash, I was too impatient to wait. Now on to the little girls room.